Stray Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» NEW RP FORUM, LEADERS ARE THERE
Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:43 pm by Red

» Just A Nobody
Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:46 pm by Snowbee

» Snowbee Profile
Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:33 pm by Snowbee

» Shadow Pack
Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:04 pm by Snowbee

» __Single__
Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 1:25 pm by Snowbee

» New Forum!
Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:38 am by atlas

» Random thoughts about the future.
Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:38 am by Aleera

» Can we ship it?
Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:54 pm by atlas

» __crushes__
Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:13 pm by VintageRose

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Kiba's Devils ~Hated~

2 posters

Go down

Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ Empty Kiba's Devils ~Hated~

Post by Kiba Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:02 am

[size=200]XXXXXXX[/size]

Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ Flontpng
Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ FlontpngKiba's Devils ~Hated~ Flontpng.aspx?text=ELCOME&size=65&maxWidth=540&fontId=25972&lineheight=150&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=ffb5d0c5&wrap=false&tracking=-0

x
one. Hello, I am Kiba! I am just another rping loving member! I have a assortment of beautiful strays here, go ahead and shoot me a PM if you want to rp with one of these lovelies. I saw this site, and love budding sites that have a lot of potential. I myself used to own a forumotion forum and a jcink forum - I prefer jcink to forumotion- so I have a lot of experience with coding and well managing sites in general. I am also a very experienced roleplayer, so I do not like 5 sentence's, I prefer at least 300 words to give me at least something to work with so keep that in mind. I can do nearly any roleplay, I am very flexible when it comes to roleplaying so don't be afraid to ask me! My bark is worse than my bite. Anyways Here are my beautiful babies, go ahead and take a lok! They won't bite... at least most of them won't..

Last edited by Kiba on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ Empty Re: Kiba's Devils ~Hated~

Post by Kiba Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:45 am

Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ 1o0zkn

Name;; Kisou
Gender;; Male
Age;; 3 Years
Orientation;; Heterosexual
Mate;; N/A
Crush;; N/A
Info;; This three hundred pound furry mammoth may seem like a laid back cuddle buddy, but he is anything but. Kisou used to be a well known fighting dog, winning nearly every round with his powerful muscles and jaws, including his weight. Than the cops came, ripping away his passion in life leaving him to roam the streets as a stray. Dogs avoided him, feared him, and most of all despised the beast. No one has ever dare try to make friends with this monster, for there friendship will be nothing but string between Kisou's jaws.[/b]
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:56 am

Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ 8wfbqo

Name;; Ava
Gender;; Female
Age;; 2 years
Mate;; N/A
Crush;; N/A
Info;; Despite the droopy 135 pound intimidating appearance, Ava is a lover not a fighter. Though she will not be afraid to fasten her teeth onto your hide if you force her to do so or threaten her. She is still young, and is still learning about her strengths so she may accidentally bump you, causing you to go head over paws. She used to have a loving and sweet owner, along with 2 annoying brothers who always tugged on her ears making her human have to crop them. At 1 year and 6 months on her first walk into the real world, she slipped her collar when seeing a stray cat and she never saw her humans again. She was devastated and searched for them, but she never found her way back. Luckily due to her size and intimidating appearance, no one decided to tango with this gentle giant.
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:42 pm

Both have been approved. Welcome! glad to have you and well done with your bio.
Red
Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:55 pm

Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ 258uyoi

Name;; Ella
Gender;; Female
Age;; 2 Years
Breed;; Ibizan Hound
Collar;;
Collar:
Mate;; N/A
Crush;; N/A
Info;; This elegant lady tends to be timid. Not liking loud noises or aggressive acts. She is a nature loving sweetheart though, wouldn't even harm a fly. She is hard to approach at first, so keep that in mind, but once you get to know the youngster you will find her a very interesting canine to be around. She is owned by a human named Isabella -Isabella and Ella Very Happy- but her human let's her free range, but I think you get the idea with the fact she has a collar.
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:02 pm

Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ 25irjw5

Name;; Frostbite
Gender;; Female
Age;; 1 year
Breed;; Ibizan Hound
Mate;; N/A
Crush;; N/A
Info;; Frostbite is a total goofball, her brother and herself had escaped as soon as they hit 1 year old. Their owner only wanted to use them for breeding purposes which the two were not interested in whatsoever, so they ran away into the countryside. They both are quiet agile, and are smart as a whip so don't even try to play little red riding hood with them. Frostbite is more of a daredevil than her more meek brother Lyiam who without his braver sister would probably high tail it out of any mess/fight.
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:05 pm

Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ 5wzeo1

Name;; Lyiam
Gender;; Male
Age;; 1 year
Breed;; Ibizan Hound
Mate;; N/A
Crush;; N/A
Info;; Lyiam is a bit more cowardice than his sister, his sister and himself had escaped as soon as they hit 1 year old. Their owner only wanted to use them for breeding purposes which the two were not interested in whatsoever, so they ran away into the countryside. They both are quiet agile, and are smart as a whip so don't even try to play little red riding hood with them. Frostbite is more of a daredevil than Lyiam who is more meek and who without his braver sister would probably high tail it out of any mess/fight.
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:27 pm

Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ 2ivcx39

Name;; Quil
Gender;; Male
Age;; 2 Years
Breed;; Shar-pei
Orientation;; Demisexual/Asexual
Mate;; N/A
Crush;; N/A
Info;; Quil is very quiet, barely speaking as he has a lot of social anxiety. He suffers from depression, and anxiety making him not really approachable. Many see him as a bit of a control freak, as he likes things neat and tidy to his liking. He is also called ugly or is disliekd upon other canines for his look, but underneath that face he has a heart of gold. He can be a bit snappy, not meaning to offend someone but end up doing it anyways. He tends to drift from friends anyways, making it nearly impossible to have a relationship with this guy. He has a very rough and rusty bark, but his bark is worse than his bite.
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ 2dv6hdx

Name;; Sunny
Gender;; Female
Age;; 4 months
Breed;; Chow Chow
Orientation;; Unknown
Mate;; N/A
Crush;; N/A
Info;; Sunny, a lively and rambunctious little pup with a heart of gold. She enjoys playing and being a goofball, but caution as she is known for her fierce bite! She can be daring, but if it seems to scary or it churns out she will not will she will have no problem high tailing it out. She is a orphan, her parents hit by a car when she was 2 months, brought into the show business for a bit hence her picture before playing in her backyard playpen and escaping, roaming the streets muddy and wet without someone to look after her.
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ 2eghagk

Names;; (left)Bosco and (right) Louise
Genders;; Both male
Ages;; One is 2 years while the other is 3
Breed;; Great Dane
Orientations;; Heterosexual
Mates;; N/A
Crushs;; N/A
Info;; These two brothers were inseparable for a long time, until one day they got into a massive fight and their brotherly relationship shattered. Being strays already they parted ways never to see each other again. Bosco is more of a gentle giant, very sweet and protective of his friends. Louise is more of a 'tough guy' showoff dog, who loves a good fight. Both have no mates, and Bosco is easier to approach while Louise doesn't like tag alongs.
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:39 pm

Kiba's Devils ~Hated~ 2ynknky

Name;; Oliver also known as Olly
Gender;; Male
Age;; 4 months
Breed;; Great Dane
Orientation;; Unknown
Mate;; N/A
Crush;; N/A
Info;; Oliver is very shy, often hiding or staying out of the way of others. Oliver was abused before escaping as so he does have high trust issues and don't be surprised to see him flinch when you just look at him. He has no father or mother, for as soon as he was weaned the man took him and began the torture. He has no one there to care or watch him, so don't be surprised to see a few nicks or cuts on him from other dogs. He is a double merle, so he does suffer from health problems and does tend to be fragile.
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum