Stray Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» NEW RP FORUM, LEADERS ARE THERE
Here is Kiba I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:43 pm by Red

» Just A Nobody
Here is Kiba I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:46 pm by Snowbee

» Snowbee Profile
Here is Kiba I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:33 pm by Snowbee

» Shadow Pack
Here is Kiba I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:04 pm by Snowbee

» __Single__
Here is Kiba I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 1:25 pm by Snowbee

» New Forum!
Here is Kiba I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:38 am by atlas

» Random thoughts about the future.
Here is Kiba I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:38 am by Aleera

» Can we ship it?
Here is Kiba I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:54 pm by atlas

» __crushes__
Here is Kiba I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:13 pm by VintageRose

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Here is Kiba

Go down

Here is Kiba Empty Here is Kiba

Post by Kiba Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:22 am

So this is me, I am Kiba yep.. umm hi. So when you guys met me I was more of a goofball, and now I am some hair pulling maniac freak. Well I am sorry for being a hair pulling maniac freak. I have probably insulted a few of you, which I am deeply sorry for. I just, ugh it's just I am not used to how this forum is run, and I really want to help make it better.. but I don't even know if you guy want to. It's fine I guess how it is currently. Now you guys probably feel attacked by me, just like I feel attacked by you guys. I am sorry for being such a asshole, I was trying to make a good impression, but instead I bet a lot of you probably wish I wasn't here.. and you know what I understand that.I won't be leaving though, as I want to see it grow and I want to roleplay with all of you guys instead of neglecting my babies and moving to a new forum to roleplay on that will fit my level on roleplaying. I just wanted to let you guys know a bit more about me, and why I act like -flail- this.

Name;; CALL ME KIBS
Gender;; I am genderfluid 0w0 but I am a female.
Age;; 20
Job/career?;; Pet groomer
Any Issues?;; Yep.

Insomnia;; Insomnia is a persistent disorder that can make it hard to fall asleep, hard to stay asleep or both, despite the opportunity for adequate sleep. With insomnia, you usually awaken feeling unrefreshed, which takes a toll on your ability to function during the day. Insomnia can sap not only your energy level and mood but also your health, work performance and quality of life.

Depression;; Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest. Also called major depressive disorder or clinical depression, it affects how you feel, think and behave and can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems. You may have trouble doing normal day-to-day activities, and sometimes you may feel as if life isn't worth living.

Social Anxiety;; It's normal to feel nervous in some social situations. For example, going on a date or giving a presentation may cause that feeling of butterflies in your stomach. But in social anxiety disorder, also called social phobia, everyday interactions cause significant anxiety, fear, self-consciousness and embarrassment because you fear being scrutinized or judged by others. -Well this applies in RL, not so as scared as when it's in a forum-

Paranoia/Delusional Disorder;; Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, which are unshakable beliefs in something untrue. People with delusional disorder experience non-bizarre delusions, which involve situations that could occur in real life, such as being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve the misinterpretation of perceptions or experiences. In reality, however, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated.

My type of paranoia is where I sometimes see things that aren't there, usually things you see from movies. It's like being six and you just watched a scary movie. I get anxiety, I feel like something is there or is coming to get me. In fact just talking about it I am glancing around while my anxiety starts to sky rocket. I also have anger issues, so ya I am just ball of fun and you probbaly think I am a psycho. Well thanks. Anyways that's me, blef.
Kiba
Kiba

Back to top Go down