Stray Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» NEW RP FORUM, LEADERS ARE THERE
Random thoughts about the future. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:43 pm by Red

» Just A Nobody
Random thoughts about the future. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:46 pm by Snowbee

» Snowbee Profile
Random thoughts about the future. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:33 pm by Snowbee

» Shadow Pack
Random thoughts about the future. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:04 pm by Snowbee

» __Single__
Random thoughts about the future. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 1:25 pm by Snowbee

» New Forum!
Random thoughts about the future. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:38 am by atlas

» Random thoughts about the future.
Random thoughts about the future. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:38 am by Aleera

» Can we ship it?
Random thoughts about the future. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:54 pm by atlas

» __crushes__
Random thoughts about the future. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:13 pm by VintageRose

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Random thoughts about the future.

2 posters

Go down

Random thoughts about the future. Empty Random thoughts about the future.

Post by Aleera Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:18 am

We leave everything planned, but nothing of that ever comes to happen.
But, know what? Have a little more patience, I know the best is yet to come. The coolest things. I'm sure! You know what's the problem? Many commitments appeared and now we must fulfill them. You never know what the future holds to you.

It's scaring. You can't control anything. Besides that, you are always facing lots of different paths from which you have to choose only one. It can lead you to paradise, or to hell. The fact is that you will never know. Destiny? Hah, it's always changing.

Sometimes drawing a smile on your face is so hard. You just wanna lock yourself and be in the dark, talking only to your soul. I won't say it's a bad thing, because actually it's good to talk to yourself from times to times. Trust me when I say that only you can fix you. You know what makes you happy, and only you. You know where you wanna be in the future, what are you going to do, who are you going to consider friend, who are you going to consider more than friend, who are you going to give your heart to, where you will live, what places you will visit. ONLY YOU KNOW.

But let me tell something. We are not meant to be alone. You need more souls to warm yours when it's freezing outside. You will need your friends to hold your back when you come to pieces. You will need your family to make you happy when no one else can. But hey, they will need you too.

Maybe in the future you will happen to live away from your little world. Living 311 miles away, in a place you never saw in your entire life. Yeah, if this happens, you will cry. You will miss everything. Since that friend that was always being crazy by your side till the wonderful food your grandma used to cook for you. But it don't need to be that way.

So, come, let's run from all this for a little while. Sit here next to me. Let's make a surprised to our torned souls. Sit in the cold sand, watching the sunset coloring the dark blue sea. Lie in the grass, looking up to the starry sky. Watch the snow falling from up the hill. Stand in the foot of a waterfall. Watch the sunrise from a little chalet in the middle of nowhere. Let's sit in the bonfire by night, just enjoy the view and forget we have an entire life to live. Mosf of time life sucks, but you don't have to suck with it.
And when the daylight comes we'll have to go, but tonight I'm gonna hold you so close. Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own, but tonight I need to hold you so close.

I wrote this with my heart wide open, who knows, maybe it can comfort someone. Love you guys.

~Me
Aleera
Aleera

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts about the future. Empty Re: Random thoughts about the future.

Post by VintageRose Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:33 am

-the sickness has won sadly, got no sleep and my throat feels like satan decided to have a bit of revenge because I made him pay for the giant fancy chatbox house. Fuck you satan we had a deal! ;_; -

I have been wanting to do this for awhile, but I don't think I'm ready at the moment to open my chained up heart ;_; Not only that the social anxiety is real sometimes. Thank you for sharing whats inside you, and thank you and I can sense the emotion in this.
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleera Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:38 am

Thank you, I'm glad you can. And I have a word for you, dear Vin: Unfuckwithable. Put it on your mind.
Aleera
Aleera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum