Stray Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» NEW RP FORUM, LEADERS ARE THERE
Shadow Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:43 pm by Red

» Just A Nobody
Shadow Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:46 pm by Snowbee

» Snowbee Profile
Shadow Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:33 pm by Snowbee

» Shadow Pack
Shadow Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:04 pm by Snowbee

» __Single__
Shadow Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 1:25 pm by Snowbee

» New Forum!
Shadow Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:38 am by atlas

» Random thoughts about the future.
Shadow Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:38 am by Aleera

» Can we ship it?
Shadow Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:54 pm by atlas

» __crushes__
Shadow Pack - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:13 pm by VintageRose

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Shadow Pack

+3
Echo
Lykaios
Opal
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Shadow Pack - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow Pack

Post by VintageRose Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:23 pm

"Right.." he said, ears twitching and laying back against his skull. Tongue swiping over his muzzle as he said "I probably won't get any sleep, but can't exactly blame myself as I was programmed not to sleep.. only do one thing, and that was fight.." he said, sighing before saying "And nothing else really." He said before standing up and stretching out. Shaking his pelt as he sat down, glancing over at Lykaios "I have a question, sorry if it's a bit to personal for you and you would rather not share, as I understand that.. has anything bad ever happened to you that well left you.. feeling well worthless?" he said.
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleera Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:04 pm

Aleera was still standing there, just watching the canids movements. She got up, her head down. She didn't want to sleep right now. Glancing back over her shoulders she spot the two brutes having a nice chat, as it seemed. Leera sighed and paced to the forest, her shadow slowly disappearing in the starry night.
The black and silver fae went anywhere, just to get lost from her life. She stopped near a tree, where the leaves didn't prevent her to look up to the sky. She took a deep breath and let out a faint mist through her mouth. It was cold there.
Leera lied down and lowered her head, resting it in her paws.
Aleera
Aleera

Back to top Go down

Post by Lykaios Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:14 pm

He took in a deep breath, opening his eyes and looking down from the sky to Hyde. "Many things." He responded, an ear flicking towards the sound of a hare scampering across the terrain. His tail twitched uncomfortably before speaking. "When I was just one... I had become alpha of a thriving pack." Lykaios paused, wondering if he should go on. "I basically led them into a flood that summer. I was young, and didn't understand the responsibilities of being an alpha. I could blame it on my father for making the decision and leaving us, but that would make me look silly." He continued, gaze dropping to the pond. "The rest of the pack that did survive, took their grieving out on me, leaving me for dead in moonlight pack territory. They thought the enemy pack would finish me off, but they didn't. A kind female named Lily, a medic at the time, found me and hid me. She tended to me and kept it a secret." He added, eyes lighting up as he mentioned Lily. "Lily and I grew close and she was planning on leaving the pack and starting new with me." He chuckled, remembering the beautiful female. "Moonlight pack found out, and you can guess what happened from there." He finished, the joyful memories of Lily fading as they were replaced with the horrific scene of him coming across her mutilated body.

He left out some details in his story, for they were only for him to know. His orbs raised, scanning Hyde.
Lykaios
Lykaios

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:20 pm

Hyde felt bad for the male, body shaking a bit as his tough outer shell seemed to dissolve a bit as he spoke. Looking down at his scarred paws he swore he saw droplets of dripping onto the floor, the familiar trickle of it flooding from the side of his mouth. It was all justa dream though, shaking his head he glanced over at him. "I am sorry.. I suffered something.. well similar in a way.. completely in reverse though.." he said glancing over at Lykaios "Even to this day i am unsure if I will ever look at females the same, males the same, or love the same way.." He said body quivering a bit. He felt he could trust the male, that he might be able to tell him.. but he was still a bit nervous and might need the male to ask the question..
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lykaios Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:42 pm

He sat quietly listening to Hyde. Lykaios wouldn't want to urge someone to tell something too personal about themselves. His ears perked, nodding at what Hyde was saying. Lykaios observed that it seemed to have torn a piece of him apart when it happened from his reactions. His tail flicked some leaves into the water, causing ripples to bounce off of every edge in the pond.
Lykaios
Lykaios

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:34 pm

Echo was restless in her den, sleep seemed to elude her. Quietly she crawled from her den only to lay down on the soft grass. Her eyes moved upwards to look at he glistening stars. She watched with a smile until one moved and seemed to land on her nose. But alas it was only a firefly, she blew air out of her nose causing the bug to fly away. Echo stood and at a walking pace followed it. Every step she took lighting bugs took to the air until the night sky danced with the glow. Her tail swishing she took off into a trot running and jumping trying to catch the little bugs. Unknowingly she headed towards the pond.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowbee Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:04 pm

A female German shepherd slowly worked her way around through the forest, not in a hurry to head anywhere. Her pure white fur would give her away instantly so she followed a river hoping an enemy would believe its the water's glimmering reflection. Her blue eyes were soft and nonchalant, but they were clouded due to being born with blindness. The female let out a soft sigh and kept walking, she had a deep scar over here right eye down to here ankle, but the true scars were Inside. She quickly snapped back to reality as soon as she caught smell of lupus a few miles up, she warily walked forward, heading to the smells... where animals are, so is a meal. She would never steal, but she has not had a meal sense a few days ago. she would ask for food, she could ethier go without food and die, or ask for some and risk getting attacked. She finally reached the woods, unable to see it, but she listened to a male brute talk to a female lupus and there was another female lupus there as well. By the sound of his voice, she could tell he was an alpha, the complete different rank than she was, but she sulked around the shadows downwind from them and kept listening.

Snowbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3