Stray Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» NEW RP FORUM, LEADERS ARE THERE
Shadow Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:43 pm by Red

» Just A Nobody
Shadow Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:46 pm by Snowbee

» Snowbee Profile
Shadow Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:33 pm by Snowbee

» Shadow Pack
Shadow Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:04 pm by Snowbee

» __Single__
Shadow Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 1:25 pm by Snowbee

» New Forum!
Shadow Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:38 am by atlas

» Random thoughts about the future.
Shadow Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:38 am by Aleera

» Can we ship it?
Shadow Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:54 pm by atlas

» __crushes__
Shadow Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:13 pm by VintageRose

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Shadow Pack

+3
Echo
Lykaios
Opal
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shadow Pack - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow Pack

Post by Lykaios Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:33 pm

He noticed a stray lurking in the shadows and flicked his tail briskly, as if allowing the female to approach.
This canine didn't seem to be a threat to his territory. He observed it's behavior, optics watching it's every move sharply. "What is your reason for entering Shadow pack's territory?" He said, his voice almost monotone. The alpha's auds perked in the strangers direction, awaiting an answer.
Lykaios
Lykaios

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:37 pm

Vintage did not interfere, simply sitting down a foot or two behind Lykaios as she watched the female with a cool stare. Tail low and relaxed on the floor as pale eyes switched from the approaching female to Lykaios back to the female. Tongue peeking out to lick her muzzle before returning back to her mouth.
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Hyde grins, loving how witty this female was with his flirty quotes. Tail lashing as she spoke "Ah, a stunning breed you are." he said softly. Looking ahead as he trotted towards what she called the camp. He spied a two females, and a large muscular male.. that must be the alpha.. His tongue flicked out and wrapped around his muzzle as he showed no submission whatsoever, you could say submitting was not his cup of tea.
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleera Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:54 pm

Aleera paced forward at the male's sign. Her fur shaking with the soft blow of the cool breeze. She stopped a few steps forward the couple, her gaze locked in the male's movements. She perks her ears at his monotone voice, as she sits down. "I suppose you're the alpha", she says. "I'm here to join your pack" she adds, staring him with a deep serious gaze, typical of her.
Aleera
Aleera

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:01 pm

Echo grinned "Well thank you." She spoke back softly as the arrived at the camp. Lykaios seemed to b busy with two females now. Gently she bumped Hyde in a playful action before she moved closer to Lykaios. "Pardon me. But I have brought another into the territory." Even if she was beta she need to have the Alpha accept Hyde's stay in the territory.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lykaios Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:08 pm

He nodded, a slight smirk forming at the corners of his mouth. "Join the pack, huh?" He chuckled, tongue running over his gleaming incisors. His orbs darted to the new male walking in. The lupe let out a small growl, but stopped seeing it's display of submission. "I will talk to you two after I finish with this one." He responded to Echo, his gaze returning to the new female. His auds perked, banner flicking every now and then.
"You can stay on pack grounds with us and I will observe you, seeing if you are fit for Shadow pack. We can then decide your rank. Aim for what you want." He added, dismissing himself with a wink before padding over to Echo.
Lykaios
Lykaios

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:10 pm

(Just real quick, Hyde is showing 0 submission towards you.)
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lykaios Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:31 pm

(sorry, read it wrong XD)
Lykaios
Lykaios

Back to top Go down

Post by Remedy Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:51 pm

Remedy, a devilish and goofy australian shepherd had found herself in quiet a pickle. A trap that had been set in the forest for bears had snagged her. Luckily it wasn't set right, as she could have lost her paw.. instead she was left with a few deep gashes and plenty of bleeding. Ears pinned back as she gave a whine, limping through the forest as blood seeped through her fur and dripped onto the forest floor. It was dark.. and she could hear the flies buzzing around her as they were attracted to her wound. She growled, snapping at the flies angrily as they annoyed her.

Tail lashed back and forth as she slowly grew exhausted, pausing and resting under a freiser tree which she used as shelter. She enjoyed the smell of balsam, a few springs catching onto her long coat as she rested her legs. Tongue flicking out to lick the wound as she drew back with a yelp. Ears pinning back as she sighed.. In the place she was, in the middle of a forest.. there was no luck of finding help for her wound.
Remedy
Remedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleera Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:57 pm

Aleera couldn't hold a grin at the Alpha's words - and wink -. She slashed her tail and tried to say something, but she was so happy that she couldn't speak. So she just noded and paced backwards to give him space to go solve what seemed to be an another newcomer thing. Her expression was of pure joy. She allowed her tongue to go out, as she sat down, watching the large stranger brute.
Aleera
Aleera

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:51 pm

Echo waited patiently as Lykaios finished speaking to the new commer and then proceeded towards her. Glancing to Hyde than back at her Alpha, she began to speak. Her body language changed, she stood taller with more confidence, and dignity. "Sir, Hyde here was looking for a place to rest. I thought he might be able to rest here. I also believe he would be of value to the growing pack"
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lykaios Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:37 pm

The alpha was rather hesitant about letting this brute even step in his territory, seeing it had no respect to be the least bit submissive to him. His auds flattened against his head, orbs narrowed. Lykaios appeared to be rather intimidating. "And why should I let you stay with us?" He asked, crest raising. Lykaios felt that him and this dog could become rather good allies if it gave the correct response, and behavior. If he was being completely candor, this stray looked like it could be a good help in battle.
Lykaios
Lykaios

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:29 pm

Usually Hyde would give a snarky or rude remark, but he glanced over at Echo. He growled to himself, cropped ears pinning back as he still showed no respect towards the alpha. Despite how the alpha looked, Hyde glanced over at him with the look of "Go ahead, bite me..". His fur bristled as he said the words that pained him, "I simply need a place to rest, joining the pack I am unsure of.. I am exhausted, and if you wish tomorrow morning I will.. leave." He said as he bit back something he might regret later on.
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lykaios Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:47 am

Lykaios nodded, orbs still narrowed slightly. This wasn't a good first impression, but Lykaios felt that he liked this dog somewhere deep down. The alpha knew this male had an amiable side, as it seemed every dog had one with just a bit of working. The lupe let out a sigh, muscles unraveling before scanning the stray one last time. "Very well." He responded, turning sharply and leaving in a brusque manner, tail flicking. "The name is Lykaios." He added briskly, heading off to a small pond in the center of the territory.

He gave a nod to Vintage as he walked along, haunches swinging freely. The alpha stopped by the pond, lowering his cranium to lap up the cool water. He raised his muzzle, individual droplets trickling off of the longer wisps of hair.
Lykaios
Lykaios

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:14 pm

Echo dipped her head as her superior walked away, after giving the brute permission to remain in the territory. "Now that, thats settled I guess I should show you the den you could stay in for the night" she turned flicking her tail as she waited for Hyde to follow her, or make a smart flirtatious remark at her comment. There was just something about this male she liked, though she couldn't explain it, and nor would she give up her "Hard-to-get" ways.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Hyde watched as the male departed, moving over to the pond. He couldn't tell if they were going to either be enemies or friends, but he didn't really care at this point. Turning away towards Echo, bumping her side a little before saying "Alrighty than, I don't suppose we will be sharing the same den, which is truly a bummer." He said a bit in a murmer. Each time he pulled a move like that he silently scolded himself, as though he was good with females who well.. were horny and would go after him in seconds... he wasn't to good with the ladies who knew how to manage themselves. Cropped ears twitched as he trotted towards what looked like the camp, spying the numerous dens gave a big hint.

Despite luring females, and seducing them.. he NEVER ever mated them. He would tease them and let them suffer, but he would never touch them in much of a sexual way... nor did he love them or feel any connection. How could he love anyways? After what happened in his foolish years.. the scars left on him.. he wasn't sure if he could ever love someone...
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:49 pm

Echo smirked at his comment "Sharing a den with a strange male. That would be unbecoming of a beta" she spoke with ease as she looked over at the male. His facial expression led her to believe he was lost in thought. As she looked in his direction she took in all his details. There were scars that littered his body, she felt foolish for wanting to ask him about them. Knowing he would probably not tell her anything, which would have been expected.

As her orbs scanned over his scars wondering about his past, she found herself remembering her own. Filthy two legged creatures, pushing he and the others past their limits only to for them to receive a harsh punishment. The fae had to develop a hard shell when it came to the males as well, as often times the humans forced the males onto the females. Echo, herself had her own encounters with horny males always working to have their ways with the females.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:04 pm

Hyde snapped out of thought a minute or two afterward, barely noticing what she said "True, but don't you want to make sure I don't try anything?" He said with a hint of sarcasm as he drifted again. Though he did glance over at her a few times seeing he wasn't the only one lost in thought. He paused when he came to the middle of all the dens, glancing at her with a slight cock of his head. Hyde was no horny male, in fact to feel such urges is actually difficult to achieve in this male.. Though he may appear it, he never felt it. He promised himself he wouldn't feel such urges with another female again, as he did not want to bare the pain for when it turns out the love.. the spark.. everything he felt about them was just some lie to.. to..
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:27 pm

Echo finally snapped herself from her thoughts. Now infront of the dens she lowered herself to a sitting position. Her head lowered looking down at her paws. Quietly she took in the scents of everything around her. "So what's your story Hyde? If you don't mind me asking." She felt slightly guilty for prying into the males personal business, but her curiosity always got the better of her. Her head raised and she looked at him with gentle eyes.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:44 pm

Hyde snapped back before he could finish his thought, looking over at her. That was a question that made his ears drop and him to say "Err.. well just got stuck in the fighting rings." he said quickly and in a tone that didn't sound very.. well trustworthy. Changing the subject he said "So which den is it?" He said, trying to act like she never asked that question.. but he still couldn't shake the bristled fur and slightly uncomfortable look he had.
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:50 pm

Echo nodded, she was not a dumb dog after all she had been a trained military dog. Her senses were kin and sharp hardly anything got past her. But this was a conversation the male was clearly uncomfortable with. "You can take this den here" she moved towards it before looking back at him. "My den is over there" she pointed with her paw. "So if you need anything just come wake me up" she smiled before moving to her den. She looked back one last time before slipping inside. The fae felt incredibly stupid for asking him such a personal question, and by going to her den she was preventing any more stupid remarks from leaving her mouth.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:57 pm

He watched her leave, he was not ready to tell that part of his story yet.. maybe not ever.. He sighed, watching as her tail slipped into the den before he slipped into his. There was a bed of grass and moss which he pawed at to his liking than laid down. Rolling onto his back to stare at the black ceiling, it was dark.. so he couldn't really see much. Rolling back onto his side he stared into the outside, he stayed there for at least five minutes..

He was restless though, rolling back onto all fours he exited the den. Leaving a scent mark so he could find his way back before trotting off into the woods, grass crunching under his paws as he heard the water of the pond and cricket sounds. When arrived he sat down, the scent mark he left far off but still smelled strong. He laid down, nose touching the edge of the pond barely as he stared at the reflection of the night sky.
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lykaios Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:55 pm

Lykaios set off for his evening patrol around the perimeter of his territory. His frame moved in a furtive manner, tail swinging low. The dark night drowned out the forest, leaving only a moonlight illuminated silhouette traveling through the woods. The brute's deep blue orbs reflected a galaxy of stars, auds perked to the steady chirp of crickets. The scent of the male from earlier entered his nares, snapping him back into focus. His dark form drifted up to the visitor, halting by the pond and resting back on his
haunches.
"Nice night, Isn't it?" The alpha said, eyes locking onto the countless stars above him. A cool breeze ruffled his pelt and twisted some of the trees, causing a thin sheet of leaves to twirl down.
Lykaios
Lykaios

Back to top Go down

Post by VintageRose Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:00 pm

Hyde wouldn't admit it, but he did get spooked. He didn't show it though as he churned his dimming tired gaze from the pond to the male. Ears twitching as Hyde still showed little to no respect towards the male, which was a problem he would never fix. "Yes. I should be back at the den getting a proper rest.. before.. i.. leave.. but I can't help but be unable to sleep." he sighed, murmering the whole part on leaving. Churning his gaze back to the star covered water.
VintageRose
VintageRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lykaios Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:19 pm

He listened, gaze not leaving the sky. It was clear nights like these that he felt the closest to his deceased pack members. Lykaios was not tired, he was used to wandering in the night. "I understand how that feels." He responded, closing his eyes for a brief moment. His tail swept across his fore paws. The silence engulfed the male for a moment before he resumed speaking. "Feel free to walk around until you have the need to sleep." The brute said, voice cutting through the crisp air like a dagger. "Avoid the boundaries near the train tracks." He added, visions of moonlight pack clouding his mind.
Lykaios
Lykaios

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next