Stray Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» NEW RP FORUM, LEADERS ARE THERE
Riverside   I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 7:43 pm by Red

» Just A Nobody
Riverside   I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:46 pm by Snowbee

» Snowbee Profile
Riverside   I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:33 pm by Snowbee

» Shadow Pack
Riverside   I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:04 pm by Snowbee

» __Single__
Riverside   I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 1:25 pm by Snowbee

» New Forum!
Riverside   I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:38 am by atlas

» Random thoughts about the future.
Riverside   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:38 am by Aleera

» Can we ship it?
Riverside   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:54 pm by atlas

» __crushes__
Riverside   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:13 pm by VintageRose

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Riverside

+4
Pymeta
Chau
Red
Opal
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Riverside   Empty Riverside

Post by Opal Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:46 pm

Here is a calming location that is a fair distance from the city and leads into the heart of the mountains.  It is thriving with fish and is a good place to cool off in the summer.  
Riverside   1264850-bigthumbnail
Opal
Opal
Admin

https://straydogsrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Riverside   Empty Re: Riverside

Post by Opal Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:10 pm

Opal trotted along the river, enjoying the soft wind that was blowing at her pelt. She walked up to a dip in the sandbar and waited patiently for fish to swim near her. She skillfully lunged at one, catching it in her powerful jaws. "Red will like this." She hummed, setting it down and observing the scenery.
Opal
Opal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:51 pm

Red trotted along the forest line that stops at the sight of a river. His ears perked forward, golden orbs searching for a certain German Shepard. His keen sight caught her form among the fishes. He smirked, of course she would be here of all places. Curling his tail to his back, he moved silently to the female, a bright grin on his muzzle. His thick fur bounce with every movement.
Red
Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Opal turned, facing Red. Her orbs lit up when she saw him and she picked up the fish, dropping it by his feet. "Here's lunch." She said happily, shaking her wet pelt. She sat down lazily, letting out a yawn before smirking at him, flicking her tail playfully.
Opal
Opal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:32 pm

He chuckles nosing the fish, before nuzzling her neck." Seafood for lunch. Yum." He teased nipping her ear. "Thank you." He lower his massive head taking a few bites, before nudging it her way. He licked his muzzle cleaning the bits and pieces stuck in between his teeth.
Red
Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:33 pm

She smiled softly, audits folding back as he nuzzled her. Her eyes closed for a few moments as she enjoyed the tranquility of the river. She looked down to the fish, eating the rest before rising up and stretching. The female walked under a large weeping willow tree, making a few circles before she settled down, collapsing beneath the trunk. Her slender head resting on her two front paws as she struggled to maintain alertness, gazing up to Red, a lazy grin across her features.
Opal
Opal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:04 pm

He shook his cranium at his lovely mate. Before joining her, he lifted his skull to the sky, noticing clouds over head. He frown, adding to that he also smelled other stray dogs, or perhaps pack dogs. He hummed in thought, maybe it was time for them to join a pack soon. His tongue darted out to lick his muzzle, turning to Opal form under the willow tree. Padding to her, red dip his head licking her wet nose." I been thinking." He begin, nervously laying his massive size around her. "What do you think about the local packs?" He finally asked, laying his head over her shoulder.
Red
Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:17 pm

Opal was a bit surprised by his question. "You never struck me as a pack type of dog." She chuckled, wrapping her banner around his back. Her ice blue orbs scanned the sky before she looked back at him. "Couldn't hurt to check one out." She said softly, nuzzling into his soft pelt. Her mind wandered as she began to grow more drowsy, comforted by the soft patter of rain.
Opal
Opal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:35 am

He shrug his shoulders." Don't you think it's better to be surrounded with dogs to watch your back then none at all." He hummed softly. He noticed that Opal was on the verge of falling asleep. "Get some rest we talk more later." Red licked her ear in comfort. A large yawn escapes his maw, surprising himself. He had not realize that he too was sleepy. Red placed his massive head on his paws tiredly. His golden eyes half open watching the rain fall to earth.
Red
Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chau Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:41 am

Chau slunk down along the river bank. Her brown orbs keeping a look out for any of the Shadow Pack. Her reddish-brown pelt rippled as she came to a stop down stream of two loners she had seen around before. Deciding they were not currently a threat to her at present she lowered her muzzle to the cool water and drank deeply. Her Ivory fangs snapped close over a fish that swam to close and she lifted her head with water dripping from her fur. Backing away from the flowing water she dropped her catch and started to eat keeping her eyes and ears in constant motion keeping a look out and careful watch on the two dogs not far up stream.
Chau
Chau

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:13 am

She nodded and let out a content sigh, closing her eyes and rearranging herself so her head was next to his. After all, she didn't want to suffocate him by being a koala. Maybe being in a pack wouldn't be bad since they seemed to be starting, and Opal could feel the desperate attempts of them trying to get new pack mates. Her bright eyes closed, unaware of the alpha near them.
Opal
Opal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:20 am

Red was well aware of the unknown dog near them. Not wanting to stir Opal sleeping next to him, he stayed calm. His golden eyes zoned on the fluffy dog, keeping him in his sights. Red was unable to get a wiff of the stranger since he was down wind from their position. So he was stuff with his keen sight. He study the brown and white canine carefully. Sleep was now far from his thoughts, now that a dog was near them. The massive mastiff glared at the stranger silently.
Red
Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pymeta Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:26 pm

I looked around, the white splotches of my fur stood out.
Pymeta
Pymeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Pymeta Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:29 pm

I saw some other dogs nearby, i sunk into the grass, praying that my scent of hebs wouldn't give me away. i cursed my white fur and slunk into the river, hoping to swim passed without being noticed.
Pymeta
Pymeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:45 pm

His ears twitches as the sound of the current stream being disturbed. Lifting his tired gaze he scan the river, keeping a watchful eye out for any predators. He smiled a little going back down to earth feeling the calm chest falls from his mate, against his side. Licking his muzzle he unwrapped himself from her, trying his best not to stir her. Shaking his thick fur he padded closer to the river, curious.
Red
Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pymeta Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:46 pm

I froze, Oh dear gods, what do i do now?! i thought
Pymeta
Pymeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Pymeta Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:46 pm

i let out a deep sigh
Pymeta
Pymeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Pymeta Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:48 pm

i started paddling a little Faster
Pymeta
Pymeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Pymeta Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:49 pm

Shizzle! shizzle!
Pymeta
Pymeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:49 pm

Opal rolled over, smelling a strange aberration from the normal scents by the river. She looked up, craning her crest to get a better look. The white from the stray's pelt stood out against the
grass. She growled softly, pushing against her mate. She scanned the stray, wondering what it was doing out here.
Opal
Opal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chau Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 pm

Chau finished her fish and raised her head seeing a dog in the river she growled locking Amber eyes on the white fur. The moonlight alpha let her hackles rise as she noticed the two loners had risen as well. Her Ivory fangs gleamed slightly pink from the flesh of her prey as she tensed knowing she was on her own if a fight broke out.
Chau
Chau

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleera Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:06 pm

Aleera takes a few sips of water before entering her whole body in the river. She was well aware of the presence of another canids, but they were just shadows from where they were. She just focused in refreshing and cleaning her body for now, as watching the two white dogs having a good time in the cool water.
Aleera
Aleera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:09 pm

He calmed slightly, feeling Opal brush up to his side. Absentmindedly he darted his tongue licking her ear without a second thought. The affections for her was almost second nature. His nose twitch smelling more dogs on the horizon. "I believe its becoming a bit of a crowd here." He mutters, turning his golden gaze on the new strangers. His fluffed out tail loosen its curl, falling to the ground. Gust of wind blew against their form, causing his fur to spin and red mane to fly in his face. He huffs pawing his eyes. Attempting to get the fur out of the way.
Red
Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:08 pm

She scanned all of the dogs. "The river is a popular place, today." She muttered, auds flicking with every motion each dog made. Were all of these dogs a pack? no... They each had far to unique smells to be that close with each other. Her ice blue orbs were strikingly bright as she thought. Maybe joining a pack wasn't such a bad idea because of the increase of strays this year. She wasn't very fond of the idea of being controlled by an alpha, but if it would grant her and Red protection, she would take it. Her banner twitched, closing her eyes for a brief moment while the breeze ruffled her pelt.
She chuckled, seeing Red now had a pile of his fur in his face. She blew it off and gave him a playful smirk, relaxing on her haunches.
Opal
Opal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chau Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:53 am

Chau caught the scent of more wolves and she started to back away. The malamute female was a fighter, she lived for it but she was on her own here. 'More wolves mean less food and territory for my pack. They better not stray without a real reason.' she thought angerly. Once in the shadow of the trees behind her she whipped her reddish-brown body around and raced further in towards her packs territory.

-Moonlight Pack-
Chau
Chau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum